Friday, April 8, 2011

Daddy's Little Girl

I'll let you in on a little secret...I am a Daddy's Girl...and I am more than okay with it. I am almost 31 years old, and I am still Daddy's girl. When I found out I was pregnant with baby #1, I prayed for a girl. Why? Because I wanted my girl to have a close relationship with her Dad, as I did and STILL DO, with mine. Well, God granted my prayer, and blessed us with our first daughter. The relationship with Caitlin and her Daddy is more than I could have ever hoped for. When Roger walks into the room, everyone else disappears. No one can ever take the place of her Daddy. I know the feeling, kid.

3 comments:

  1. Ditto :) I'm so glad Cait and Roger have that bond. I know how special it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ? years old and I am also still my daddys little girl!!

    ReplyDelete