Thursday, March 17, 2011

Four Years Ago...

...I married the most amazing man! He is my love, my live, my best friend. We were married on a beautiful Florida Spring day, which happened to also be on my favorite Holiday!

What a journey we have had together so far...
* Lived in 5 different cities and houses
* Added a Fur Kid to our life...little Savannah
* Welcomed in 2 BEAUTIFUL little shamrocks, Caitlin and Jake
* Purchased 2 different cars and a wonderful home to raise our growing family
* Traveled to Denver, Omaha/Lincoln, Savannah, Key West, Charleston, DC...and other fun stops along the way!

I know we will encounter so many amazing more things on this journey...and I am so thankful God brought the two of us together. In the words of one of my favorite 'uncles', 'Marriage is not a sprint...it is a marathon.' So, we are just going to continue to enjoy the journey.

"May the road rise up to meet you...may the sun be on your face...and the wind always be at your back...and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand."





No comments:

Post a Comment