Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The AMAZING and TALENTED Carmen Doherty!

I am so blessed to know and work with this amazing woman, Carmen Doherty. Not only is she a genius at her job (we work at the same company), but she is a GENIUS behind the camera. This lady has such an amazing drive for family, work, and her personal hobbies...she can do it all. She has launched her amazing photography business and is just brilliant. (How many positive adjectives can I really use in this post?) Oh yeah, and she is BY FAR the most positive, uplifting, and generous person that I know. Okay, now that this post is dripping with sappiness...please view the video below. I thank God everyday for her mentorship, friendship and kindness. Love you, Carmen!

Captured in this video, is an amazing photo session with my family, where we commemorated Caitlin's 2nd birthday with a tea party and Jake's 1st birthday with a homemade chocolate baseball cake!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! The photos are terrific of course, because Carmen is such an artist, but what I really love is how much she captures Caitlin and Jake's personalities.

    That teapot was bigger than Cait. And man did Jake go to town on that cake - I think the pic of him wearing the chocolate crumbs like a beard is my favorite. Beautiful, beautiful, the photos and your family. You are so blessed, Erin and I am blessed to know you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet. I'm thrilled you liked the images...they are some of my favorites. You have a precious family and the love you have for each other shows! Thanks for the kind words! xoxox

    ReplyDelete