Last weekend, Dec 9-11, my mom and I went to Nebraska to be a part of a beautiful weekend. My cousin Matt and his wife, Tina had their marriage blessed in the Catholic Church, and their two precious children, Sam & Paige, baptized. Sam also received his first communion! Matt & Tina asked me to be the Godmother of Sam, and I was and forever will be honored with that title! It was SUCH a blessed weekend. We arrived on Friday afternoon, and my sister picked us up. Man, it was good to see her...I miss her! Had a great time with my mom and sister...it hasn't been just the three of us for a day of shopping and reminiscing in YEARS!
Friday night, we were asked to be a part of a dinner for Matt's Grandmother, Grandma Amelia Stockfeld. She celebrated her 103rd birthday. She looks REMARKABLE for 103! AMAZING! Saturday and Sunday were the Wedding and Baptism Events. We left on Sunday afternoon and flew home to Florida. It was a great trip, that I was so grateful to be a part of. But, I was happy to get home to my husband and my little ones.
 |
| 4 Generations of Stockfeld Women...Grandma Amelia is 103! |
 |
| My Mommy and my Sissy! |
 |
| Happy Godmothers! |
 |
| Watching the Kids get baptized |
 |
| Matt & Tina say I Do...again! :) |
 |
| Love these Stockfeld Kiddos! |
No comments:
Post a Comment