My wonderful friend/coworker, Carmen Doherty, outdid herself again with amazing family photos. What would we do without her? She has captured such beautiful moments of my family...I am eternally grateful!
We also found ourselves visiting Disney World this month. It is becoming our home away from home, I believe. The kids love it so much, and with it only an hour away, how can we resist?
My godfather and his wife, Kim came to visit. They were vacationing in Florida, and were able to stay with us a few nights. They are such wonderful people, and I am so blessed that my mom chose Mike as my godfather...he is amazing, and his wife is just as amazing as he is. I love them both, dearly.
Thanksgiving was a wonderful weekend as well. We had a beautiful dinner with my parents and Roger and I and the kids. We spent the weekend running errands and decorating for Christmas...and just being thankful for our wonderful family and friends.
On the last day of November, we received tickets from a friend to go to Sesame Street Live! The kids LOVED IT! They were dancing in their seats, and screaming for Big Bird and Elmo! Grandma & Grandpa Sivula joined us for this super fun night!
I have uploaded some photos from our November. Hope all is well with everyone and their November's were just as lovely.






No comments:
Post a Comment