First off, I must say...that I have one amazing husband! With the help of my friend, Carmen, Roger coordinated with her to get me my DREAM football jersey...A Rich Karlis, #3 jersey! Rich played with the Denver Broncos from 1981 - 1989. He was a kicker...and my favorite one at that. He kicked barefooted, and to a little girl, that was the coolest thing ever! Roger looked everywhere to find me this jersey...even enlisting Carmen's husband, Sean, an even bigger fan of the Broncos than me! No luck locating a jersey. Until, Carmen emailed Rich Karlis on Facebook. He responded, and told them where they could purchase a jersey and then offered to autograph it for me. And the rest as they say, is history! So, please take a look at the video clip below, and enjoy. It still brings tears to my eyes, each time I view it. GO BRONCOS! Thank you Carmen and especially to Roger, for loving me so much and making my 30th Birthday one that I will never forget!
Tally-O
13 years ago
Okay, that made me cry!!! Thank you Roger for being so good to her, It is nice to know that she is so cared for, what a wonderful man. Trust me, It makes life so much easier, when you havea someone in your life like Roger, I know from my own wonderful husband.
ReplyDelete