Roger celebrated his 2nd Daddy's Day...and it was TWICE as good this year, with 2 little ones! YAY! We had a great day! Mom and Dad Sivula came over and Roger grilled us quite a feast of Tenderloin Steaks, Roasted Corn on the Cob and Potatoes (Grilled sweet potatoes for me and mom and baked potatoes for the boys!). It was AWESOME! And what more can you ask for than to top off the dinner with Apple Pie!! YUM! And to start Father's Day off right, the kids and I surprised Roger with a new Grill! He loves it, as do I...grilled out all week! :) I also have a very talented friend that makes custom glasses, and she painted three beautiful Beer Pilsners for our two Dads and one for Roger. All three were spectacular!
Happy Father's Day to my two TERRIFIC Dads, and my AMAZING Husband, who is such an awesome Daddy to Caitlin and Jake! I am such a lucky girl!
Welcome to As You Wish Vacations! We are a Travel Agency that is specialized in designing your perfect Disney or Cruise Vacation, As You Wish! Please reach out to me if you are looking to take your next vacation, and I will be more than happy to work with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment