Carmen Doherty Photography made a stop at our home on Sunday to document the arrival of God's newest miracle! Jake was a true sport and performed well for his first official photo shoot! Caitlin made sure to ham it up as well. More photos to come, however, here are a few amazing shots to get us started! Thank you, Carmen...you are the best! Love you!
I just barely found out today that your little guy had arrived. Grandpa told me when I called to wish him a happy birthday. Jake is so cute. I love new baby pictures.
Welcome to As You Wish Vacations! We are a Travel Agency that is specialized in designing your perfect Disney or Cruise Vacation, As You Wish! Please reach out to me if you are looking to take your next vacation, and I will be more than happy to work with you!
He is beautiful! Congratulations you guys. We are so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Rachel, Scott, & Brandon
Congratulations on having a sweet little boy! We are so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteAww, thanks guys! And hey, Alli...you deleted me from your blog reading list! :( Will you add me again? (Ejrhaney@gmail.com)
ReplyDeleteAunt Anita thinks it is funny that her dog, Jake, now has a namesake. LOL!!
Love - Erin :)
I just barely found out today that your little guy had arrived. Grandpa told me when I called to wish him a happy birthday. Jake is so cute. I love new baby pictures.
ReplyDelete