Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

This weekend started off with excitement. On Friday, we were SURE that we would be having Baby Haney #2, as I was starting to feel consistent contractions...but after going to the doctor and then to the hospital to be monitored for contractions, we were sent home to wait...no baby. I was feeling pretty crummy this weekend...still getting contractions, nothing consistent, however. But, as I sit here Monday morning, nothing to note, except, baby is still in the belly. :) It was nice to have a great Easter weekend with Roger, Caitlin and I though. We will always cherish this time with just her, until her new baby brother or sister arrives next week. We are still on schedule to deliver this baby via c-section on April 15, 2010. It was moved from April 5 to now, April 15. We shall see. :)

We did have a nice Easter Sunday with mass with Mom & Dad Sivula and then dinner at their house. I have included some photos of Caitlin's basket from the Easter Bunny and then some of her in her Easter dress.








1 comment:

  1. Very excited to hear whether you're on team pink or blue for this go-round! If I don't talk to you before then, GOOD LUCK!! Big hugs, J&C

    ReplyDelete