On Saturday, we attended the 75th Annual Florida Strawberry Festival in Plant City, FL. It was gorgeous weather, mid-60s, and sunny! Caitlin took her Mommy, Dadd, Grandma & Grandpa Sivula with her. :) We waiting in line and got the ever-famous Strawberry Shortcake. Then, ate yummy fair food and saw some great exhibits...no rides yet...maybe in a few years for Caitlin. Caitlin also got to experience her first taste of Shaved ice/sno-cone. It was yummy! She loves digging for ice in Grandma Sivula's cup, so a whole cup of it with cherry syrup was AMAZING! Grandpa Sivula also bought her some cotton candy...however, Mommy insisted that he take it home with him, and give Caitlin on a few nibbles...Mommy & Daddy didn't want to be up all night with a baby with a tummy ache! All in all, it was a wonderful day...and Caitlin enjoyed her first experience at the Florida Strawberry Festival!

Waiting for Strawberry Shortcake!



I really have no comment for this...

YUMMY! I love ICE!

I'll have some more, please!

Daddy's silly!

Oooh...Cotton Candy!
I clicked over to your blog right after posting a picture on my blog of a snowman that we built on Friday. Looks like we live on opposite ends of the world.
ReplyDelete