Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some Random Notes

Just reflecting back on things I need to write down in Caitlin's baby book, and I thought I would document them on here for all of you, as well. I will also update a few other items as well.

We are getting ready for baby #2. He or she will arrive in 3 1/2 weeks, via scheduled C-Section on Monday, April 5. I can't believe the date is approaching so quickly!!

Caitlin turned 1 last week and is growing up so fast. She is taking a few steps...we are waiting for it to turn into a full run someday soon. She can wave hi and goodbye; speak the words 'mama, dada, doggie, hi'; she loves to clap, and open and close doors. She also loves to shake her head yes and no. Usually it is 'no to vegetables' and 'yes to cookies'. Great...she is already becoming picky! LOL! She loves to giggle with her Daddy; Each morning cannot begin without a good morning kiss from Savannah, and her good morning song with Mommy (I sing the Mr. Roger's, 'It's such a good feeling' song...and she bobbs her head to it as I am changing her diaper in the morning.) She is no longer drinking out of bottles, just sippy cups only. She would prefer to feed herself over being fed these days. And, if she could eat hamburger and bread all day, every day, she would. Where did our little baby girl go? She is growing so fast, and it is true what they say, that each new stage is better than the last...I am sure that ends at age 13, but we shall see! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment