So, when I got pregnant, my mom was sure I was having another girl. She loved having my sister and me, and was enjoying her time with Caitlin, and was just hoping she would have another little girl to spoil. Well, she didn't get her wish. Instead, Jake arrived, and my Mom found herself falling in love with another man. This one was less than 8 lbs at birth, and instantly took a liking to his Grandma Sivula. As the months have gone on, Jake and Grandma have developed this bond. To this day, she is the only one he will give kisses to (except my friend Colleen, who I think he has the hots for), and loves to snuggle and let Grandma read books to him. It's funny how your idea of one thing changes, and blessings come in all sizes, packages and genders! Here are some precious photos of their time together.
Tally-O
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment