Monday, August 1, 2011

NKOTBSB...and an AMAZING weekend with a Forever Friend

Life is funny...you are in grade school, longing to grow up and not have to be a little kid anymore. Then, once you get older, and work in the real world, and start dealing with adult responsibilities, you long to be a kid again. Well, for one night, I felt like a kid again. All that was missing was my Joey-Joe t-shirt, and my Dad driving me, my sister and my cousin to our first New Kids on the Block concert. Fast forward 21 years, and it is me, driving my friend Catie and I to Orlando, and seeing New Kids on the Block in concert...and what a night it was. We had a wonderful afternoon, just walking around the Millenia Mall, eating a KID FREE DINNER at P.F. Changs (man, I forgot what that was like), and then heading to the show. I loved every minute of it. Sure, I missed Roger and the kids...but the day away was amazing.

Catie and I sang along to every word and danced in the aisles. NKOTB was wonderful...BSB was good...but the PENTULTIMATE was when Boyz II Men were the surprise guests near the end of the show. AMAZING...it was at that point, I felt my voice go...and Joe McIntyre's 'Please Don't Go Girl' before it, might have had something to do with it as well. :)

Thank you to my life-long friend Catie, who is truly a blessing in my life...and one of the greatest people that I have ever known...it was a night/weekend I will never forget. And our 31 year-old selves, were BEAT on Saturday and Sunday, just trying to recouperate. :) Love you, Catie!! <3



LOVE this girl!


NKOTB

Boyz II Men

The weekend would NOT be complete without our TShirts...

...and BIG BUTTON!

No comments:

Post a Comment