Your kids are beautiful. I love watching the videos. Brandon watched them with me and he clapped when Jake rolled over. I thought it was sweet. He was also disappointed that the picture of Savannah on the side was not a video. :) I hope that you guys are doing well. Love you.
Welcome to As You Wish Vacations! We are a Travel Agency that is specialized in designing your perfect Disney or Cruise Vacation, As You Wish! Please reach out to me if you are looking to take your next vacation, and I will be more than happy to work with you!
Your kids are beautiful. I love watching the videos. Brandon watched them with me and he clapped when Jake rolled over. I thought it was sweet. He was also disappointed that the picture of Savannah on the side was not a video. :) I hope that you guys are doing well. Love you.
ReplyDelete