Sunday, May 9, was my Mom's birthday. It happened to be on Mother's Day as well. We met at church, then after Mass, went to one of our favorite Italian Restuarants in South Tampa. It is called Lauro's, and is WONDERFUL! After lunch, we came back to our house for some cake and ice cream and birthday presents! Roger also surprised me with a beautiful necklace with 2 charms stating our kids' names on them with their birthstones. It is something I will treasure forever. Here are some pictures of opening gifts with Grandma. I managed to stay out of every photo on Mother's day...not planned at all, actually. I was kind of bummed that I didn't get one shot of me with my little ones! Oh, well...there are other days for that! ha ha!
Welcome to As You Wish Vacations! We are a Travel Agency that is specialized in designing your perfect Disney or Cruise Vacation, As You Wish! Please reach out to me if you are looking to take your next vacation, and I will be more than happy to work with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment