Caitlin sat on Santa's lap for the first time! She didn't cry...but no smiles, either. She was trying to figure out who this man was...she was intrigued.
Caitlin & Santa
Looking up at Santa All tuckered out from all the Santa excitement
Wow!! What fun pictures, I love all the recent posts, they are wonderful. She is so dang cute, I can't stand it. You're family is wonderful!!!! Love you guys!!
Welcome to As You Wish Vacations! We are a Travel Agency that is specialized in designing your perfect Disney or Cruise Vacation, As You Wish! Please reach out to me if you are looking to take your next vacation, and I will be more than happy to work with you!
so adorable! i love her little chrismas outfit. and her hair is getting so long!
ReplyDeleteWow!! What fun pictures, I love all the recent posts, they are wonderful. She is so dang cute, I can't stand it. You're family is wonderful!!!! Love you guys!!
ReplyDelete