Saturday, October 31, 2009

Caitlin's First Halloween

Today was Caitlin's First Halloween! We dressed her up as a 'Pumpkin Fairy'. She looked adorable and even managed to keep the hat on all night! We didn't take her out to the neighbors, but had plenty of trick-or-treaters come by! Grandma & Grandpa Sivula came over for dinner and played and took pictures as well. It was a great Halloween! Our little pumpkin went to bed around 8pm, completely exhausted!

Happy Halloween, Everyone!


Caitlin and her fellow Pumpkins!
Grandma and her 'Punkin'
Of course, Daddy loving on his little 'Punkin' too!
All tuckered out...ready for bed!

4 comments:

  1. She's adorable! I need your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. I love her costume. Glad you had a nice Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a perfect outfit. she's so sweet. we need to have a playdate soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Allison! My email address is Esivula@yahoo.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete