It is hard to believe that it has been 6 months already...it just doesn't seem possible. 6 months ago, we had no idea our hearts could love someone so much. Caitlin has been such a blessing to our lives, and we can't imagine one day without her.
She had her 6 month appointment and shots today. She weighed in at 15 lbs, 12 oz and is 25 3/4 inches long. She is the median weight and heighth...right on target!
She is such a happy little girl and truly makes our life happier with her in it.
I can't believe it's been 6 months either! She is absolutely adorable and it's no wonder she's such a happy baby, she has two of the sunniest parents I've ever met.
Congrats you two on weathering the first six months of parenthood with humor and aplomb and on your little nugget. She's adorable!
Welcome to As You Wish Vacations! We are a Travel Agency that is specialized in designing your perfect Disney or Cruise Vacation, As You Wish! Please reach out to me if you are looking to take your next vacation, and I will be more than happy to work with you!
She's a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so adoreable!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's been 6 months either! She is absolutely adorable and it's no wonder she's such a happy baby, she has two of the sunniest parents I've ever met.
ReplyDeleteCongrats you two on weathering the first six months of parenthood with humor and aplomb and on your little nugget. She's adorable!